Team Epic is proud to announce the release of AOKP Build 38 for the Samsung Epic 4G. Please follow us on Google+, Facebook for the latest news.
Tour of AOKP on Samsung Epic 4G
Changelog of AOKP Build 38 (see previous)
- The capacitive key toggle is not yet added. You may see epic parts, but you will not be able to toggle it yet. I have to re-write some of the extension they used.
- I don't like the new boot screen they put in. It appears to hang and stick at points. For those who disable it, thumbs up for you.
- You may have a force close of ROM Control if just reflashing over top of the previous version. Just reboot, all should be well.
- I am considering adding ShadowKernel in as the default kernel for these builds. Leave your feedback here, forums, or social media sites.
- More AOKP Changes: here.
- AOKP Epic 4G is now developed in partnership with CyanogenMod's Team Epic. If you appreciate our work, please consider making a tiny $5 contribution to Team Epic using the widget on the right of this blog. Funds are now being raised to later purchase for the entire team Sprint SGS3 phones including for Alias8818's AOKP development.