Team Epic is proud to announce the release of AOKP Milestone 6 for the Samsung Epic 4G. Please follow us on Google+, Facebook for the latest news.
Changelog of AOKP Milestone 6 (see previous)
Support AOKP Epic 4G!
- The capacitive key toggle is not yet added. You may see epic parts, but you will not be able to toggle it yet. I have to re-write some of the extension they used. It is my list of things to do before Mid-July.
- Added fix for keyboard lighting issues.
- Tried to add in the .com/www. key to work with AOKP, did not go well. So that is not in the build.
- MMS is working 100% for Sprint. If you have other carriers, please check the forums for APN/MCC/MNC settings.
- Setup the default for 160 char split SMS messages as well as message numbering.
- Phantom Voicemail fix is in, the settings have changed a bit though as well as their wording. Default is to have the voicemails disabled.
- Speaking as such, as some of you might have read, I am switching over to the SGS3 working with CM9 come Mid-July
- My plan is to have all the ducks in a row for AOKP to build for this device and take over for me.
- If they wish to not support/build for you all, my current Epic is going to my fiance. So I am not gone forever.
- I will get with Romann in the weeks to come and try to get the Epic merged into their builds. Chances are they will not allow it to happen and take it over 100% without a device to build it on. So even if I do get it into their repos, I may still have to build it.
- Which brings me to my next point, if I can get it into their repos and they will not build it... That may be a time where I get with Marcusant and get a Jenkin's build setup so it will do it automatically for you guys.
- I will not leave you all in the dry with no builds and no AOKP... Nor will Marcusant. We are here for you and always will be. No matter what device I personally have, the Epic will always be around my house.
- Thank you all for your donations. We didn't get many, but we got a few. Thank you so much to all who had the extra funding to donate to my work. I was able to put a small dent into the plans I had with the money.